Founded by Zorlu Holding and Zorlu Performing Arts Center, Digi.logue is the first platform to focus on creative industries and technology in Turkey.
Held under the theme “Future Tellers,” the Summit welcomed notable names from various fields who talked about a variety of issues such as artificial intelligence, digital architecture, innovative product development, and ethics of technology.
Main responsibilities include:
• Creative Direction for Digi.logue’s online platform and management of on-site gallery space.
• Concept and Artistic Direction for Digi.logue Summit and monthly exhibitions & workshops.
• Designing the marketing materials for OOH, DOOH, TV, Social, Performance Marketing, Print.
• Managing external designers and developers.
• 3D visualization & motion graphics