Founded by Zorlu Holding and Zorlu Performing Arts Center, Digi.logue is the first platform to focus on creative industries and technology in Turkey.
Held under the theme “Future Tellers,” the Summit welcomed notable names from various fields who talked about variety of issues such as artificial intelligence, digital architecture, innovative production development, and ethics of technology.
Main responsibilities include:
• Working in close relation with the Curator to decide on the concept & list of participants
• Concept development for communication materials
• Concept development & artistic direction for Digi.logue’s online platform digilogue.com
• 3D visualisation & motion graphics
• Publication design
• Production of all digital/social media communication materials